Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Week 11 Rockstars

SO to my 10 year old brother who saw my dry legs and said i have reptile function....wow there are too many erectile dysfunction commercials on tv

SO to the kid i babysit for, who told me that the reason i didn't have to parallel park during my driving test is that i'm so old that they only had horses in my day.

ASO to the 4 year old boy in my camp class who came up to me and said, "you have a baby in your belly!". Yes I might have gained a little weight while in college but you could have at least asked instead of telling me. god i need a drink.

SO to my brother for explaining the Favre situation as 'So imagine you've had a dog since you were born, and then the dog dies. You cry, and it's hard, but you grieve and get over it. Then, a few months later your dog comes back to life. This zombie dog doesn't want to live with you and your new puppy, instead he goes to live with your neighbors who you HATE. It's so awful.'

"SO to me for being the first poster! ASO to me for being excited about it..."
making fun of you would be like making fun of a midget with down syndrome... it would just feel wrong afterwards

ASO to an inter-state facebook booty call. Ouch.

SO to my friend for falling asleep on my shoulder - it was cuter than cute. ASO to her drooling on my brand new shirt.

SO to my alcoholic aunt. At our family reunion, my niece asked, "What happens to the baby after it comes down, cradle and all?" My aunt traumatized her by responding, "The cradle hits the baby in the head, giving it severe brain trauma, and it dies. Yep, that's life for you," and went back to drinking straight whisky. She keeps it real-er.

"SO to going to Essen Haus, drinking 4 "Das Boot"(s) with my friends, getting into a peanut fight with a bachelor party, and waking up this morning butt-ass naked aside from the one sock on my foot."
which foot?

SO to kegs and cupcakes.

No comments: